Selena Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selena Fans

We Love Selena Gomez

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

And who am I? that's the secret I'll never tell...you know you love me...XoXo,Gossip Girl. :P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Carter Mason

Carter Mason

And who am I? that's the secret I'll never tell...you know you love me...XoXo,Gossip Girl. :P Empty
PostSubject: And who am I? that's the secret I'll never tell...you know you love me...XoXo,Gossip Girl. :P   And who am I? that's the secret I'll never tell...you know you love me...XoXo,Gossip Girl. :P Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:53 pm

Hiii Razz
Ja sam Zeljka...iz Crne Gore sam,95o sam godiste...
Volim Miley Cyrus,Twilight,GG,Selenu Gomez,Demi Lovato,skoro sve Disney zvezde uglavnom Smile
Looda sam za Deminim i Seleninim filmom PPP (Princess Protection Program) <3333
Back to top Go down
Sweet Selena
Administrator
Sweet Selena

And who am I? that's the secret I'll never tell...you know you love me...XoXo,Gossip Girl. :P Empty
PostSubject: Re: And who am I? that's the secret I'll never tell...you know you love me...XoXo,Gossip Girl. :P   And who am I? that's the secret I'll never tell...you know you love me...XoXo,Gossip Girl. :P Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:23 pm

Dobrodošla, nemoj zamjerit navigacijama mjenjamo ih
Back to top Go down
https://selenafans-balkan.forumotion.com
Ashley*Tisdale

Ashley*Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: And who am I? that's the secret I'll never tell...you know you love me...XoXo,Gossip Girl. :P   And who am I? that's the secret I'll never tell...you know you love me...XoXo,Gossip Girl. :P Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:10 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Carter Mason

Carter Mason

PostSubject: Re: And who am I? that's the secret I'll never tell...you know you love me...XoXo,Gossip Girl. :P   And who am I? that's the secret I'll never tell...you know you love me...XoXo,Gossip Girl. :P Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:28 am

hvala Smile
Back to top Go down
Ashley*Tisdale

Ashley*Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: And who am I? that's the secret I'll never tell...you know you love me...XoXo,Gossip Girl. :P   And who am I? that's the secret I'll never tell...you know you love me...XoXo,Gossip Girl. :P Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:03 pm

Nema na cemu.....Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And who am I? that's the secret I'll never tell...you know you love me...XoXo,Gossip Girl. :P   And who am I? that's the secret I'll never tell...you know you love me...XoXo,Gossip Girl. :P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And who am I? that's the secret I'll never tell...you know you love me...XoXo,Gossip Girl. :P
Page 1 of 1