Selena Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selena Fans

We Love Selena Gomez

HomeSearchLatest imagesLog inRegister

Selena freaked out with Emmy nominations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashley*Tisdale

Ashley*Tisdale

Selena freaked out with Emmy nominations Empty
PostSubject: Selena freaked out with Emmy nominations   Selena freaked out with Emmy nominations Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:44 am

Selena Gomez said she "freaked out" when she learnt her TV show got an Emmy nomination. The 16-year-old’s series Wizards Of Waverly Place is nominated for outstanding children's programme at the awards ceremony, which will be take place in Los Angeles in September. Selena recalls her good feelings, "I freaked out and I jumped up and down and I ran downstairs to tell my mom, and I said, 'Mom, we got nominated for an Emmy' - she was in her bed and I woke up my mom and my stepdad and I was freaking out and I don't remember what happened after that because I was too excited."

PREVOD:

Selena Gomez rekao je "išaran out" kad je naučila njena emisije je dobio Emmy nominacija. The 16-year-old's series čarobnjaci Of Waverly Place je nominiran za izvrsne dječji program nagrade na ceremoniji, koja će se održati u Los Angelesu u rujnu. Selena podsecha joj dobar osjećaj ", išaran i ja sam skočio gore i dolje, a ja išla dole reći moja mama, a ja rekoh:" Mama, smo nominirani za Emmy '- ona je u svom krevetu, a ja probudio moj stepdad i moja mama i ja bio friknuto out, a ja se ne sjećam što se dogodilo nakon toga, jer sam bio previše uzbuđen. "

Preuzeto sa SG
Back to top Go down

Selena freaked out with Emmy nominations
Page 1 of 1